Kine Bjelke Christophersen is an Associate at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is part of the firm's Competition and Procurement practice and Contract and Construction practice.
- 2011- Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2011 Scholarship holder, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2010-2011 Internship, The law firm Gille advokater DA, Oslo
- 2009-2010 Trainee at various law firms
- Hardship Clauses under the Norwegian law, Lov og Rett, no. 8/2012, page 473-491, 2012
- Anskaffelsesrett i et nøtteskall, Gyldendal juridisk, medforfatter, 2014 ("Procurement law in a nutshell", co-writer)
- Member of the Shareholders Association of H. Aschehoug & Co (W. Nygaard) AS
- 2013 Practising Certificate
- 2011 Business Certificate Program, Columbia University, New York
- 2011 Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- - Master Thesis "Hardship Clauses under the Norwegian law", Specialization in Tax Law and Contract Law, particularly within Petroleum Law
- 2010 London School of Economics and Political Science, course "Judgment and Decision Making for Management"