- Why do parties choose arbitration?
- The alternatives to arbitration
- What cases go to arbitration – trends
- Ad hoc and institutional arbitration in Norway
- The appointment process
- Norwegian arbitrations in Oslo, London and Stockholm
- Invalidity: The illusion of finality of arbitration awards
We are regularly involved in international arbitrations before the major arbitration institutions. The seminar will be presented by Kaare Andreas Shetelig and Ola Ø. Nisja, partners in the Oslo office. Both Kaare and Ola are dispute resolution specialists with substantial arbitration practices.