Top tier skill and market knowledge is needed to advise the best asset managers. Our Asset Management team have extensive experience with advising both regulated and unregulated asset managers, and utilise our in-depth understanding of the market to provide added value advice to our clients.
We advise investment firms, alternative investment managers (within private equity, hedge funds, real estate, private debt, infrastructure, etc.), project finance structures, securities fund managers, investment banks and financial institutions, pension funds, insurance companies, family offices, consultants, advisers and service providers within the asset management industry.
Our practice areas are, among other things:
- Financial regulatory matters: We advise on regulatory matters related to business activities and rules of conduct, license filings and other filings, marketing applications, correspondence with authorities, financial regulatory litigation matters, etc.
- Fund establishment: We advise on tax and structuring, project management, preparation and/or review of all fund documents and marketing materials, advice with respect to marketing and pre-marketing, reverse solicitation, etc.
- Compliance, AML, and governance services: We assist with preparing and implementing policy frameworks, education of employees, and provide integrated services such as board director services, compliance services, mock audits, corporate secretary services, etc.
- M&A: We assist on all kinds of private and public M&A.
- Contract law and negotiations for asset managers.
- Employment law and management incentive programs for asset managers.
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG): We provide advice regarding the EU taxonomy, preparation and review of ESG policies, ESG Due Diligence services, etc.