Kristoffer Lerum: New Partner in Bergen
Kristoffer is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Bergen office and is part of the firm's Commercial Property practice. He is highly experienced within legal issues relating to law within the construction industry, procedural law, law of torts and contracts, negotiations, real estate etc.
Kristoffer Lerum, welcome back to Wikborg Rein! You started your career in Wikborg Rein in Bergen and after 10 years absence you are now back as a Partner.
What are your thoughts?
– I am very pleased to be back. I started working in Wikborg Rein 10 years ago, after I finished my studies. My path then led me to Stavanger via a position as deputy judge and after that I managed a small local law firm. I have kept in touch with Wikborg Rein through these years and maintained a close cooperation with the lawyers who will now be my colleagues.
What is your main focus ahead?
– I will be commuting between Stavanger and the office in Bergen, but I will still be working on the same type of cases as I have been for the last ten years. My main focus will be to contribute to the enforcement of the firm's focus on Property and Construction on Vestlandet/Western Norway in close cooperation with the lawyers in both the Bergen and the Oslo offices. Wikborg Rein is a well-established company name and the firm has extremely good lawyers, and I look forward to contribute to realising Wikborg Rein's potential.
Being a part of the Wikborg Rein team means that I am better equipped to handle larger clients whom I previously would have had to refer to Wikborg Rein. The increased presence and focus on the Stavanger region will enable us to deliver full and complete services to our clients.
What experience do you have?
– These past few years I have been lucky enough to work closely with some of the largest and most professional industry companies, developers, builders and contractors in Rogaland.
What are your ambitions as a Partner in Wikborg Rein?
– I wish that I, along with my new colleagues, can contribute to further enforce Wikborg Rein's position in Vestlandet/Western Norway and particularly in Stavanger. I also want us to be number one within construction in Vestlandet/Western Norway, of course!
Why did you choose Wikborg Rein?
– In my opinion Wikborg Rein is the most complete and future oriented law firm in Norway. But to me, the most important reason for choosing this firm, was the lawyers. To be able to use the expertise and capacity these lawyers have is going to be a pleasure. It is also a privilege to be an active part in Wikborg Rein's increased focus on the Stavanger region. Things are looking good there now.
We are very pleased to have Lerum back
– We know Kristoffer as a very competent lawyer and an outgoing and amicable person with a large network. With him as a port of our team, we will gain further expertise within his area of expertise and also reinforce our presence in the Stavanger region. This will make it easier for us to offer our expertise within other areas to clients in this region, says Jan Erik Clausen, Managing Partner in Bergen.