Joanna Kinross is a Senior Associate at Wikborg Rein's London office. She is part of the firm's Shipping Offshore practice. Kinross has experience in all aspects of wet and dry shipping matters, including LMAA, SCMA and LOF arbitrations and Commercial Court Proceedings. She also has experience in multi-jurisdictional companies, commercial and private client disputes.
Kinross is also fluent in French.
- 2017- Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2015-2016 Associate, Mourant Ozannes, Jersey
- 2012-2015 Trainee and Assistant Solicitor, MFB Solicitors, London
- 2014- Admitted as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2010-2011 Legal Practice Course, College of Law London
- 2005-2009 LLB (Hons) Law and French, Cardiff University
- 2007-2008 Dip. Jur., University of Poitiers, France