Tine Elisabeth Vigmostad is a Senior Associate at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and she is part of the firm's Corporate Compliance and Crisis Management practice, as well as the Petroleum and Energy department.
Vigmostad provides advice within a wide range of issues relating to Corporate Compliance and Crisis Management. These cases often involve, inter alia, providing legal advice during investigations, advising on the implementation of compliance programs, advise on anti-corruption and risk mitigating measures. She has worked on several international investigations related to corruption, bribery and other forms of misconduct, and headed crisis management teams established to handle the coordination between the investigators, legal advisors in several jurisdictions as well as advisors within other disciplines. From working as an in-house legal advisor in the compliance department she also has experience with further developing the compliance program, drafting internal procedures, integrity due diligence of contract parties, general preventive counselling and managing whistleblowing investigations.
Vigmostad frequently provides advise on energy and petroleum related matters. She has worked on numerous transactions within the area during the past years and she has considerable experience with international disputes, for Norwegian and foreign clients. In addition to having experience with dispute resolution before the ordinary courts, Vigmostad has considerable experience with international arbitration and gas disputes in particular.
- 2016- Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2016-2017 Legal Advisor, Business, Integrity and Compliance, Aker Solutions
- 2012-2015 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2012 Scholarship holder, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2010-2012 Member of Arenas Team, Xyntéo
- 2010-2011 Trainee at various law firms
- 2015 Practising certificate
- 2012 Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2011 Exchange student, LLM International Legal Studies Program, American University Washington College of Law
- 2008 Bachelor in Culture and Social Studies, University of Oslo