Andreas Fjærvoll-Larsen is a Senior Lawyer at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is part of the firm's Shipping Offshore practice. Fjærvoll-Larsen regularly assists Norwegian and international clients with structuring, risk assessment, negotiation and accomplishment of transactions and projects related to construction/conversion, sale/purchase/chartering, management and operation of ships, rigs, FPSOs and other units. He also assists our clients with bank and bond financing and other investments within the shipping, offshore and energy industries in Norway and internationally. In addition, he generally advises on matters related to maritime law, marine insurance and general contract law.
- 2017- Senior Lawyer, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2015-2017 Senior Lawyer, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2012-2014 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2011 Associate, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2009-2011 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2008 Trainee, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2008 Research Assistant, Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law
- "The right for owners of supply vessels to limit their liability when the vessel is prevented from working. A study of SUPPLYTIME 05 kl 13(b).", MarIus 385/2009.
- 2011 Practising Certificate
- 2009-2011 Maritim Trainee - Trainee programme of the Norwegian Shipowners' Association
- 2008 Master of Laws, University of Oslo