Caroline Skaar Landsværk is a Senior Lawyer at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is part of the firm's Energy and Petroleum practice.
In Wikborg Rein, Caroline has assisted in various energy related projects and transactions, within both the renewable energy and petroleum sectors, in Norway and abroad. In her practice, she provides advice on energy regulatory issues and assists in contract negotiations and contract drafting both towards investors, developers, contractors, suppliers and stakeholders. She has also assisted in energy related disputes before the Norwegian courts. Over the past years, a large part of her practice has been related to the development and financing of wind power projects. In total, Caroline has been involved in wind projects with licensed capacity of more than 2100 MW.
Caroline speaks English and French.
- 2018- Senior Lawyer, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2016-2017 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2012-2015 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2010-2011 Trainee, various law firms
- 2015 Practising certificate
- 2012 Master of Laws, University of Bergen
- 2011 Exchange student, Universite Paul Cezanne, Aix-en-Provence, France
- 2008-2009 French studies, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim
- 2005-2006 French studies, Alliance Francaise, Montpellier and Nice, France
- "The classification society's liability for negligent misrepresentation upon negligent certification of ships", TFE 2015-3 p. 191