Ena Aarseth Barder is a Senior Lawyer at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is part of the firm's Shipping Offshore practice group.
She has a broad shipping and offshore experience which covers maritime law, marine and non-marine insurance, ship finance and project finance, contract law, construction contracts and dispute resolution. She regularly assists insurers and P&I clubs with cargo claims, pollution cases and cover disputes, and shipyards and owners with shipbuilding and related contracts.
Barder has previously worked in the firm's Singapore office, as a deputy judge in Oslo City Court and taught tort law at the University of Oslo. She is one of the editors of the firm's Shipping Offshore Update.
- 2013- Senior Lawyer, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2011-2012 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2010-2011 Deputy Judge, Oslo City Court
- 2010 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2009- Examiner and Teaching Supervisor, University of Oslo
- 2007-2009 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Singapore
- 2005-2007 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2011 Practising Certificate
- 2005 Cand. jur. University of Oslo
- 2005 Master of Maritime Law (LLM) King’s College London