Kine Christophersen is a Senior Lawyer at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is part of the firm's Contract and Construction practice and Crisis Management practice.
She works within a wide range of anti corruption and compliance related services, with particular focus on preventive measures based on national legislation and international standards and guidance on anti corruption best practice. Her expertise include performing compliance risk assessments, developing and implementing effective policies/procedures and controls for anti-corruption and anti-money laundering, investigations and crisis management. Christophersen works particularly with third party management and integrity due diligence (IDD). She has assisted a number of companies with conducting IDD and comply with KYC-requirements on various types of business partners and transactions. As part of this practice, Christophersen has gain significant expertise in international sanctions and export restrictions, and she regularly assist companies in navigating and assessing implications of sanctions and export restrictions to their world-wide operations.
Christophersen also has experience from the offshore segment, including advisory work to oil and gas enterprises in their international exposure, drafting and negotiation of contracts, and dispute resolution relating to offshore projects in Norway and abroad. Christophersen experience includes litigation for both public and private enterprises. Christophersen has worked particularly with the Norwegian public procurement rules, both providing advice during the procurement processes and with complaint handling and in cases before the Norwegian Complaints Board for Public Procurement.
- 2018- Senior Lawyer, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2015-2017 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2015-2017 Legal advisor Corporate Business Integrity and Compliance, Aker Solutions
- 2015 Contracts and Legal Manager, Aker Subsea AS
- 2011-2014 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2011 Scholarship holder, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2010-2011 Internship, The law firm Gille advokater DA, Oslo
- 2009-2010 Trainee at various law firms
- Anskaffelsesrett i et nøtteskall ("Procurement law in a nutshell"), 2nd edition, co-writer, 2017
- Contributor to the International Comparative Legal Guide to: Corporate Investigations 2017, Norway Chapter https://iclg.com/practice-areas/corporate-investigations/corporate-investigations-2017/norway
- Challenges for 2015 - The Importance of Knowing Your Contract, Scandinavian Oil & Gas Magazine no 3/4, 2015
- Anskaffelsesrett i et nøtteskall ("Procurement law in a nutshell"), co-writer, Gyldendal juridisk, 2014
- Construction contracts on the NCS: Will Asian yards cope? EurOil Issue 212, 2013
- Nye konkurrenter på norsk kontinentalsokkel, Teknisk Ukeblad 160. årgang - nr. 13, 2013 ("New competitors on the Norwegian Continental Shelf")
- Hardship Clauses under the Norwegian law, Lov og Rett, no. 8/2012, page 473-491, 2012
- 2013 Practising Certificate
- 2011 Business Certificate Program, Columbia University, New York
- 2011 Master of Laws, University of Oslo - Master Thesis "Hardship Clauses under the Norwegian law", Specialization in Tax Law and Contract Law, particularly within Petroleum Law
- 2010 London School of Economics and Political Science, course "Judgment and Decision Making for Management"