Alexander W. Owesen is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and head of the firm's Financing practice. He typically assists Norwegian and foreign investment banks, financial institutions, private equity firms, public and private companies and other clients in connection with corporate lending, acquisition financing and restructurings. Owesen regularly advices such clients on various types of deal and debt structures, including bank, mezzanine and/or bond financings. He has special competence in contract law, company law as well as finance, security/collateral and enforcement law.
- 2009- Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2006-2008 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2001-2005 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2000 Trainee, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2003 Practising Certificate
- 2001 Cand. jur., University of Oslo