Anders W. Færden is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is part of the firm's Shipping Offshore practice. He is head of the firm's insurance team. He is a specialist in marine and non-marine insurance law, the law of intermediaries, professional liability and litigation. He is admitted to the Supreme Court and has extensive litigation experience before the Norwegian courts and in arbitration proceedings. Færden is ranked by Chambers and Partners and in the Norwegian Financial Daily's lawyers survey.
- 2005- Partner, Wikborg Rein
- 2000-2005 Partner, Vogt & Wiig
- 1993-2000 Partner, Evensen & Co
- 1991 Associate, Walker & Corsa, New York
- 1991-1993 Advokatfullmektig, Evensen & Co.
- 1989-1990 Deputy Judge, Gjøvik tingrett
- 1988-1991 Associate, Thommessen Krefting Greve, Oslo og London
- 2000 Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 1992 Practising Certificate
- 1987 Cand. jur., University of Oslo
- 1987 Exams in German Contract Law, University of Kiel