Are Zachariassen is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is part of the firm's Tax practice.
Before he joined Wikborg Rein, he worked in the Directorate of Taxes, and in other legal practices. His main areas of practice are issues relating to tax law, company law and stock exchange/securities legislation. Zachariassen has international experience from Wikborg Rein's Singapore office, and holds a particular responsibility for international tax law.
- 2011- Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2008 Partner, Wikborg Rein, Singapore
- 2004-2007 Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2000-2004 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 1999-2000 Lawyer, Thommessen Krefting Greve Lunde, Oslo
- 1998-1999 Senior Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers DA, Oslo
- 1996-1998 Higher Executive Officer, Tax Department, the Norwegian Directorate of Taxes, Oslo
- 1995-1996 Assistant Lecturer, Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo
- 1993-1994 Assistant Lecturer, Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo
- Contributor to the book 100 næringseiendomstips (100 commercial real estate tips), Wikborg Rein 2014
- 1995 Cand. jur., University of Oslo