Birgitte Karlsen is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's London office and is part of the firm's Shipping Offshore practice. Karlsen works within the offshore segment, including the structuring and planning of offshore projects, general risk analysis and related project financing in Norway and abroad. She assists suppliers particularly in the oil and gas industry with the negotiation of construction and conversion contracts and contracts for the operation of the rigs and vessels (including FPSO's). Karlsen has previously worked at our offices in Oslo and Singapore.
- 2013- Partner, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2011-2013 Senior Lawyer, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2009-2011 Head of Legal Drilling Technologies and Mooring and Loading Systems, Aker Solutions
- 2007-2009 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2005-2007 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Singapore
- 2002-2005 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2002 Cand. jur, University of Bergen