Dag Erik Rasmussen is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is head of the firm's Capital Markets practice.
Rasmussen primarily works with transactions relating to listed companies and advises companies, investment banks and investors. He also lectures on company- stock exchange- and securities law. Rasmussen has experience as a board member in listed companies and investment companies. He is a member of the board of the Oslo Stock Exchange and represents the Norwegian Society of Financial Analysts on the Norwegian Corporate Governance Board.
- 2012- Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2000-2012 Partner, Selmer DA
- 1998-2000 Head of Legal Department, Oslo Børs
- 1995-1998 Lawyer, Oslo Børs
- 1993-1994 Lawyer, Lillehammer Olympic Organisation Committee
- 1993-1994 Associate, Wiersholm, Mellbye & Bech Advokatfirma AS
- 1992-1993 Associate, Hauge, Stang & Lund
- 1990-1993 Deputy Judge, Nedre Romerike District Court
- 1989-1990 Chief Superintendent, Larvik Police District
- 2013- Head of Wikborg Rein's Capital Markets practice
- 1989 Cand.jur., University of Oslo
- 1981 Political Science, Molde University College