Dag Steinfeld is partner based in Wikborg Rein's Bergen office. From the outset, his career has centred on litigation. As early as 1988, he was admitted to the Norwegian Supreme Court, where he has also later argued a number of cases. Altogether, he has argued 20 cases before the Norwegian Supreme Court. Steinfeld is head of Wikborg Rein’s litigation group. His practice spans a wide field in civil as well as criminal law. As legal adviser, Steinfeld has many years of experience in labour law, where he has e.g. been retained by major Norwegian groups in connection with downsizing proceedings. At the beginning of his career, he was regularly retained by the Norwegian Federation of Trade Unions, but he has also since then in some cases advised business executives in connection with dismissals. He has in the past been head of the Norwegian Bar Association’s Committee for young Lawyers. Steinfeld is recommended by Chambers and Partners as "Leaders in their field" in the category Dispute resolution and Employment.
- 1990 - Partner, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 1984-1990 Partner, Law Firm Steinfeld, Pettersen & Friis, Bergen
- 1983-1984 Partner, Wilhelm Haaland, Attorney, Bergen
- 1981-1983 Associate, Wilhelm Haaland, Attorney, Bergen
- 1988 Admitted to The Norwegian Supreme Court
- 1981 Cand. jur., University of Bergen