Finn Bjørnstad is the Managing Partner in Wikborg Rein and is part of the firm's Shipping Offshore practice.
Most of his clients are Norwegian and foreign banks and shipowners, and his main areas of practice are: issues relating to newbuildings/conversion projects for ships, financing and purchase/sale/affreightment of ships and offshore vessels, project finance for different assets in Norway and abroad, as well as towards the private equity market – both for investors and brokers – in connection with establishing projects in Norway and abroad. Bjørnstad holds several board positions.
Bjørnstad is recommended by Chambers and Partners as "Leaders in their field" in the categories Energy, Oil & Gas and Shipping Finance.
- 2015- Partner (Managing Partner 2015-), Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2011-2015 Partner, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2005-2011 Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2003-2005 Partner, Wikborg Rein, Singapore
- 1993-2003 Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 1990-1993 Partner, Wikborg Rein, London
- 1989 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Kobe, Japan
- 1985-1989 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen/Oslo
- 1985 Cand. jur., University of Bergen