Gøran Mjelde Aarvik is a Partner in the firm's Commercial Property practice. Aarvik works at Wikborg Rein's offices in Bergen and Oslo.
Aarvik primarily works with real estate, in particular real estate transactions, lease agreements and structuring of real estate companies. Aarvik has also experience with company law and contract law, including acquisitions, private placements, mergers, de-mergers and restructuring of companies. Aarvik has been involved in several of the largest real estate transactions in the Norwegian market since 2009 in addition to advising Norwegian and international clients in the Norwegian equity and bond market.
Aarvik was a recommended lawyer within real estate in Legal 500 in 2016.
Aarvik has previous experience from Norges Bank Investment Management where he worked as Legal Adviser with primary focus on real estate investments and strategic investments.
- 2014- Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2010-2013 Senior Lawyer, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2009 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2008-2009 Legal Adviser, Norges Bank Investment Management
- 2007 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2007 Resident Lawyer, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2005-2006 Legal Consultant, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2002-2005 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- Contributor to the book 100 næringseiendomstips (100 commercial real estate tips), Wikborg Rein 2014
- 2004 Practising Certificate
- 2002 Cand.Jur., University of Bergen