Grunde Bruland is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Bergen office. He is part of the firm's Fisheries and aquaculture practice and works closely with fishery and sea farming clients. Bruland is also head of the firm's Fisheries and Fish Farming law group. In addition, Bruland is part of the Corporate law group, and works with acquisitions and capital transactions within maritime law, as well as general corporate law.
- 2006- Partner, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2001-2006 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 1997-2001 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2000 External Examiner, Company Law, University of Bergen
- 1997 Instructor, University of Bergen
- 1996 Trainee, Legal Department, Den norske Bank, Bergen
- The Board's discretion to deny a transfer of shares in a limited Company" (Norwegian), Jussens Venner no. 1/2001.
- 1997 Cand.jur., University of Bergen