Jan Erik Clausen is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Bergen office. Clausen's main areas of practice are within Company Law and Stock Exchange and Securities Law. He advises Norwegian and international companies on mergers, acquisitions and other equity transactions. He also has broad experience within the private equity market.
Clausen assisted in establishing Wikborg Rein's office in Singapore.
- 2003 - Partner, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2002-2003 Partner, Wikborg Rein, Singapore
- 2001 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Singapore
- 1999-2000 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 1995-1998 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 1995 Trainee, Clifford Chance, Amsterdam, Holland
- Chairman of the board, Ocean Forest AS
- 1995 Cand. jur., University of Bergen
- 1990 Business Economist, Bergen Technological College