June Ho is a Partner at Wikborg Rein’s Singapore office and is part of the firm's Financing practice. She works mainly in the areas of corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, as well as banking and finance. Prior to joining Wikborg Rein, Ho worked with Linklaters, Allen & Overy, Drew & Napier and Harry Elias in Singapore. Her areas of work include acting as counsel in relation to initial public offerings of equity securities (for both local and foreign issuers) and reverse takeovers of listed companies. Raising corporate finance, including international and domestic debt issues, rights issues, placements and other capital issues by listed and unlisted companies. Mergers and acquisitions of listed and unlisted companies in London, Singapore and the region. Secured and unsecured lending transactions (both syndicated and non-syndicated) involving local and foreign banks and borrowers; and regulatory compliance matters for listed companies and financial institutions.
Ho is qualified as a solicitor in England.
Some of the initial public offerings on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange which she has acted on include:
- S$157 million offering of shares in Petra Foods Limited
- S$22 million offering of shares in Sarin Technologies Ltd
- S$140 million offering of units in Cambridge Industrial Trust
- S$204 million offering of units in CapitalMall Trust
- U.S.$370,000,000 Zero Coupon Exchangeable Bonds due 2011 issued by IOI Capital (L) Berhad
- U.S.$150,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 2009 issued by Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
- U.S.$550,000,000 Exchangeable Trust Certificates due 2013 issued by Paka Capital Ltd. with recourse to Khazanah Nasional Berhad exchangeable into ordinary shares of par value HK$0.10 each of Parkson Retail Group Limited
- S$280,000,000 2.0 per cent. Convertible Bonds due 2013 issued by HSBC Institutional Trust Services (Singapore) Limited in its capacity as trustee of CapitaCommercial Trust
- USD275,000,000 Zero Coupon Convertible Bonds due 2012 issued by Firstsource Solutions Limited
- U.S.$225,000,000 Zero Coupon Convertible Bonds due 2013 issued by Sintex Industries Limited
- U.S.$90,000,000 Loan Agreement between Jollibee Foods Corp, the Philippines' largest fast-food company and Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd and Citibank NA
- U.S.$20,000,000 Secured Financing Agreement with HSBC Bank Canada for refinancing of High Arctic Energy Services Inc. and High Arctic Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- USD 1,500,000 secured bid bond on behalf of BW Offshore Singapore Pte. Ltd. in favour of Petrovietnam Technical Services Corporation
- U.S.$18,250,000 Secured Credit Agreement by Lehman Brothers Commercial Corporation Asia Limited as Lender
- U.S.$5,500,000 Secured Credit Agreement by Deutsche Bank AG (Singapore Branch) as Lender
- U.S.$8,350,000 Secured Credit Agreement by Deutsche Bank AG (Singapore Branch) as Lender
- U.S.$200,000,000 Secured Credit Agreement by Deutsche Bank AG (Singapore Branch) as Lender
- U.S.$162,000,000 Sale of business division by Camillo Eitzen & Co. ASA
- U.S.$93,000,000 Sale of shares in Eitzen Bulk Shipping A/S by Camillo Eitzen & Co ASA to Navieras Ultragas Ltda.
- U.S.$ 41,500,000 Sale and Purchase of shares in NOR Offshore by Solstad Offshore ASA
- Amalgamation of Singapore business operations by Camillo Eitzen (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Worldwide restructuring of the Eitzen Ethylene group
- NOK 60 million Acquisition of two companies by Seawell Limited
- Klaveness group of companies
- Höegh LNG group of companies
- Archer Well (previously known as Seawell) group of companies
- High Arctic group of companies
- 2013 Director, Wikborg Rein, Singapore
- 2009-2013 Director, Pan Asia Wikborg Rein LLC, Singapore
- 2009 Partner, Harry Elias Partnership
- 2007-2009 Associate, Linklaters Allen & Gledhill
- 2006-2007 Associate, Allen & Overy Shook Lin & Bok
- 2001-2006 Senior Associate, Drew & Napier LLC
- 2000-2001 Pupillage, Drew & Napier LLC
- LLB (Hon) Singapore