Linn Hertwig Eidsheim is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Bergen office and is part of the firm's M&A practice. Her main areas of practice are transactions and financing, nationally and internationally, especially within the purchase and sale of ships and ship financing, as well as construction contracts. She also specializes in company law and contract law. From 2004-2005 she focused on issues relating to shipping, financing and company related transactions at Wikborg Rein's London office.
- Assistance with financing, purchase and sale of ships.
- Purchase and sale of enterprises, including real estate companies.
- Assistance with sale and leaseback transactions and international contracts.
- 2009- Partner, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2006-2008 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2005 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2004 Associate, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2001-2004 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2000 Trainee, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- "Assignment of Contractual Rights: Legal and Linguistic Challenges", International Law Office
- "Why Closings Go Wrong and How to Make Sure Yours Goes Right", International Law Office
- Mondaq January 2010 - Bank Financing Of Wind-Farm Developments (Norway)
- "How to pay for second-hand vessels", International Law Office, in Co-operation with Christopher Andreas Brun
- 2016- member of the Norwegian Bar Association's legal committe on Bank, Financing and Currency
- 2001 Law Degree, University of Bergen
- 2000 Special subject, European Union and European Economical Area Law, University of Bergen
- 1999 Special subject, Hamline University, Minnesota, USA