Ola Haugen is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is head of the firm's Litigation and Arbitration practice. Haugen's main areas of practice include issues relating to litigation and dispute resolution, as well as contractual law, real estate and administrative law. Haugen is admitted to the Norwegian Supreme Court and is recommended by Chambers and Partners as "Leaders in their field" in the category Dispute Resolution.
- 2001- Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 1993-2001 Associate and Senior Associate, the Attorney General, Oslo
- 1991-1992 Assistant Lecturer, Department of Private Law, University of Oslo
- 2000 Admitted to the Norwegian Supreme Court
- 1992 Cand.jur., University of Oslo