Øyvind Axe is a Partner since 2010, based in Wikborg Rein's Bergen office, and is the deputy head of the firm's worldwide Shipping and Offshore group. Axe's main areas of practice relate to transactions within the shipping and offshore field. He advises clients in connection with construction contracts, asset sale/purchase and equity transactions, financing matters and restructurings. He regularly speaks at seminars and conferences. Axe has worked as a deputy judge and acts in arbitrations in shipbuilding disputes. Axe is recognised in Chambers and Legal 500 within Shipping and Maritime Law.
- 2010 - Partner, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2006-2009 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2004-2005 Deputy judge, The City Court of Stavanger
- 2001-2003 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 1999 Trainee, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 2003 Practising Certificate
- 2000 Cand. jur., University of Bergen