Per Anders Sæhle is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's Oslo office and is part of the firm's Capital Markets practice.
Sæhle works with corporate finance and securities and has extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions, business restructurings, share offerings, de-mergers, exchange quotations, delistings etc. Sæhle has particular expertise in Norwegian securities law, including Securities Trading Act.
- 2003- Partner, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2002 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2000-2001 Lawyer, Juridisk avdeling, Oslo Børs
- 1999 Senior Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 1996-1998 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 1996 Cand. jur., University of Oslo