Per Magne Strandborg is a partner in Wikborg Rein's Bergen office. He is part of the firm's Fisheries and Aquaculture practice. He has for several years assisted Norwegian and foreign fisheries companies in acquisitions, mergers and de-mergers, sale and restructuring. He has also been assisting in contractual negotiations within the real estate industry. He works with Wikborg Rein's Litigation and Dispute Resolution group, and has argued several cases both before the ordinary courts of law as well as in arbitration proceedings. He has also argued criminal cases relating to environmental issues and larger accidents.
- 1993 - Partner, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 1990-1993 Associate, Wikborg Rein, Bergen
- 1988-1990 Associate, Steinfeld, Pettersen & Friis, Bergen
- 1987-1988 Deputy Judge, Nordhordaland Sorenskriverkontor
- 1985-1987 Police Intendant II/Police Intendant I, Bergen Police Headquarters, Bergen
- Contributor to the book 100 næringseiendomstips (100 commercial real estate tips), Wikborg Rein 2014
- 1985 Cand. jur., University of Bergen