Rob Jardine-Brown is a Partner at Wikborg Rein's London Office and is part of the firm's Shipping Offshore practice.
His main area of practice lies within the shipping and offshore fields. He is a lawyer with a broad range of marine and offshore experience specialising in dispute resolution, mediation, commercial litigation and arbitration. Within shipping his experience covers all aspects of the construction of ships together with their employment, operation and disposal. In the offshore field Jardine-Brown deals with a variety of commercial and operational issues with particular emphasis on disputes relating to the construction of offshore units including FPSOs, drilling rigs and offshore production and supply vessels. He also lectures on shipbuilding matters.
- Extensive experience in commercial litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Construction, sale, employment and operation of ships and offshore units
- 2010- Partner, Wikborg Rein, London
- 2007-2009 Partner, Curtis Davis Garrard LLP
- 2000-2007 Associate and Senior Associate, Curtis Davis Garrard
- 1996-2000 Associate, Norton Rose
- 1994-1996 Trainee Solicitor, Norton Rose
- Various articles on shipping matters including contract administration, superyacht construction and the effectiveness of liquidated damages clauses.
- Bristol University (BA History)
- BBP Law School – Common Professional Examination
- Store Street College of Law – Legal Practice Course