Ina is a Senior Lawyer in the London Shipping Offshore team with particular expertise in LNG projects and other offshore energy transactions.
Her experience includes advising on:
- decommissioning and recycling of offshore assets and vessels in accordance with the Basel Convention regime;
- long-term charters for FSRU projects;
- sale and purchase agreements;
- project financing including sale and leaseback arrangements;
- joint ventures and corporate structures;
- shareholder agreements and related documents;
- business acquisition due diligence;
- JV partner due diligence;
- time charters and related service agreements;
- shipbuilding contracts;
- EPC contracts;
- drilling contracts; and
- towage contracts.
In addition to her transactional practice, Ina has experience in dealing with complex commercial litigation and international arbitrations.
Ina speaks fluent English, Bulgarian and Greek as well as intermediate French.