Jump to main content

We have assisted Infranode and Lyse with their acquisition of Sandefjord Bredbånd


We have assisted Infranode and Lyse with entering into a definitive agreement to acquire Sandefjord Bredbånd AS for an enterprise value of NOK 1,012 million. Subject to completion, Lyse will acquire 10% of the shares, and Infranode, the remaining 90%, from Sandefjord municipality.

Infranode is a long-term infrastructure investor with a particular focus on the Nordic countries. Infranode invests in energy and renewables, digital infrastructure, transport, and social infrastructure. Infranode has offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Oslo, and a strong infrastructure investment team with extensive local and international experience. 

Lyse is a Norwegian energy and telecom company. Lyse builds, maintains and upgrades critical infrastructure and delivers broadband and entertainment services through the national Altibox partnership alliance. Lyse's telecom services are delivered through our national brands: Altibox, Ice and NiceMobil.

The core transaction team comprised of Alexander Bernhard Wintervold, Caroline Skaar Landsværk and Ole Henrik Wille. 

The transaction was announced on 25 April 2024. Read more at: 

Profile image of Ole Henrik Wille
Ole Henrik Wille
E-mail owi@wr.no
Profile image of Caroline Skaar Landsværk
Caroline Skaar Landsværk
E-mail cln@wr.no
Profile image of Alexander B. Wintervold
Alexander B. Wintervold
Senior Associate
E-mail awi@wr.no

Subscribe to newsletter and invitations