Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma AS ("Wikborg Rein") is committed to process your personal data in a secure and safe manner and in compliance with applicable regulations. Below you will find information about how we process personal data collected from users of our website, participants to courses and seminars, suppliers and partners, and other users of our services and functions (data subjects).
Wikborg Rein is the data controller in relation to the personal data we process. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions regarding how we process personal data. Please see item 7 below for contact details.
Any reference below to GDPR is meant as a reference to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR").
2. Personal data we collect and process
We collect information about you in order to register you as an attendant to courses and seminars or newsletters, organise events, to send brochures, invitations or any other information regarding our services and activities and to respond to enquiries from users and others. We also collect information in connection with our agreements with suppliers and other partners. In this relation we handle the following personal data: Name, position, company, email address, phone number, address, as well as other information provided to us through enquiries or which are required in order to follow-up on events or perform activities or services.
The legal basis for our processing of personal data is GDPR art. 6 no. 1 letter a (consent) and b (contract). It is voluntary for you to provide us with your personal data, but if we are not provided with the necessary information we may not be able to respond to your enquiries or provide our services to you.
We will not process personal data for marketing purposes unless we have obtained your specific consent to such activities. You may at any time opt out of marketing communications by sending us an email (please see contact details in item 7 below).
3. Disclosure of personal data
In certain cases we may transfer personal data to our collaborators and suppliers, such as IT suppliers, marketing agencies, suppliers of client satisfaction surveys, issuers of newsletter etc. These recipients will process personal data on our behalf and only in accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal data to external third parties if required by law, or if disclosure forms part of the services provided to you by us. Such third parties may include police, tax authorities, courts of justice or other public authorities.
We will not transfer any personal data outside the EU/EEA.
4. How long do we retain personal data?
We will never retain personal data longer than what is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. We will either permanently anonymize or in a secure manner delete those of your personal data that we no longer need.
5. Your rights as data subject
As a data subject, you have, under certain circumstances and with certain reservations, the right to:
- Obtain from Wikborg Rein confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information about the processing of personal data
- Obtain from Wikborg Rein the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, as well as completion of incomplete personal data
- Obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data regarding you
- Obtain from Wikborg Rein restriction of processing regarding your personal data;
- Obtain from Wikborg Rein a copy of personal data concerning you that you have provided to Wikborg Rein and to transfer these data to another controller without Wikborg Rein's hindrance;
- Object to our processing of personal data concerning you;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Norway: Datatilsynet) and
- At any time withdraw your consent given to Wikborg Rein
Wikborg Rein does not make use of automated decision-making, including profiling.
If you have any questions regarding the content of this policy, wish to exercise your rights pursuant to item 5 above or for any other enquiry, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.